Friday, November 20, 2009

Consistency....Business Managment.....Effectiveness....Transparency

When I started this blog, I was warned that I would start and stop along the way, and that has certainly been true.  It's now become a 'trailing indicator' for me of a few different aspects of my life, and unlike other personal indicators, this one is public!

What I've noticed is the way my work load and my attention at Yoga Yoga, PLUS my personal life combine to slow down my writing, to stop it, or to move it forward.  I might not write if I am distracted at home, or if I am distracted at work, but I also might not write if I am involved in a project at work that I am not ready to talk about....(I don't do that 'withholding' thing all that well!).

So, last year I didn't write alot right around the time we were adding Yoga Yoga 360 Wellness Spa to our 'mix'...and lately I have not been writing, but I have not yet been able to mention what we are up to....I expect to be able to talk soon!

As for blogging, for stopping....today I am back at it.....and while I am starting up again, look for some more info about what Yoga Yoga has in store for 2010....its going to be an exciting year!

Raghurai


No comments:

Post a Comment