Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Yogic Edge - Extended Version on December 6th

Last Saturday I presented the current version of 'The Yogic Edge', a workshop for yoga teachers and students to explore how to integrate their yoga practice and their professional experience in the marketplace. As part of the Southwest Yoga Conference, I had the chance work with a few folks from out of town and that was great. I met studio owners, yoga teachers new and old, and had the chance to continue to develop this body of material I have been working with.

The comments had a consistency to them. Folks wanted more details, more 'what to do'. Unfortunately, in just 2 hours, it is all I can do to get some of the basic concepts into the discussion, much less try to cover more specifics. Luckily though, in less than 2 months, on December 6th, I'll be doing a 5 hour version of 'The Yogic Edge' here at Yoga Yoga, and in that workshop I intend to get more specific, to give folks a more developed structure to work with when then get back home.

Please join us in Austin!

Raghurai

No comments:

Post a Comment