Sunday, December 21, 2008

Back at it!

As has been the case time and again as I've written this blog, I have been through a slow writing period. What's interesting to me, is that there seems to be a direct relationship between how busy I get at Yoga Yoga, and how little time I have to write. Of course, it really isn't that I don't have the time, its more that the kind of time that this sort of writing takes is just more than I can do when I am way full in my 'day job'!

Well, much has been happening!

We opened a new yoga center in over the course of 6 weeks, Yoga Yoga 360. Its seems like this was ages ago, but in fact it was only 7 weeks ago that we actually opened our doors!

We're also going to start classes in partnership with Seton/ Good Health Commons in Round Rock in January.

And our newest project, YogaSolve(tm) is going to roll out shortly.

For us at Yoga Yoga this time has been challenging and exciting. We've managed to get the new center open, and really not 'miss a beat' with our end of year plans, projects and actions. The team is fabulous, and I'm learning what it really can be to work with a group that has begun to 'find itself'....what a pleasure!

More to follow as we head into '09!
Raghurai

No comments:

Post a Comment